Get started with TruMosquito today for comprehensive mosquito control services. Get back to enjoying the outdoors!
Mosquito Exterminators in North Carolina
Here in North Carolina, we all love to spend our time outdoors. Unfortunately, mosquitoes love our weather, too. If you’re tired of fighting never-ending battles that consist of citronella candles, bug zappers, and toxic repellants, give TruMosquito a call! Our professional mosquito control treatments are the best way to guarantee long-term relief from itchy and painful bites. Mosquito control in North Carolina has never been easier—truly!
Contract-Free Mosquito Control Services
Here at TruMosquito, we understand that contracts aren’t for everyone. When you work with us, a mosquito-free yard doesn’t require any commitment if you’re not interested. Just give us a call, and we’ll send someone out as soon as possible to give you a free quote!
Trust Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At TruMosquito, we’re proud of our services, so we don’t stop until the job is done right! If you’re not satisfied with our mosquito control for any reason, we will come back and re-treat for free. We believe mosquito control should be stress-free, and always reliable. Along with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, working with TruMosquito gets you:
- A free, comprehensive inspection of your property to identify problem areas.
- Custom treatments unique to your yard’s needs.
- Cutting-edge techniques guaranteed to eliminate mosquito populations.
- Same-day services when you call before noon.
- Advice from our experts on how to prevent mosquito breeding grounds in your yard.
- Service from friendly, local technicians that understand the Charlotte area.
- And more!
Recurring Treatments That Ensure Protection
One-time mosquito treatments are great for short term relief, but the best way to ensure a mosquito-free yard is recurring, year-round treatments! By spraying your yard regularly, this eliminates the mosquito population before it’s able to breed again, so you never have to see them. With TruMosquito’s recurring treatments, our mosquito exterminators will return every few weeks to spray, and you don’t have to worry about a thing.
DIY Mosquito Prevention Tips
As much as we hate them, mosquitoes are a part of life here in North Carolina. While professional mosquito control is the only way to ensure long-term protection, there are a few simple things you can do to prevent mosquito breeding in your yard:
- Remove any standing water in your yard.
- Regularly clean your rain gutters to prevent water buildup.
- Don’t leave empty plant pots sitting outside upright.
- Keep your grass and bushes well trimmed.
We don’t stop until the job is done right! If you’re not satisfied with our mosquito control for any reason, we will come back and re-treat for free.